Thursday 18 October 2012

FLYING NEWS: BOKO HARAM CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR TONTO DIKE'S SONGS

- I tried downloading Tonto Dikeh's song but my phone rejected it. My iPhone is truly a smartphone."

- Tonto Dikeh's 2 tracks are like 2 Bullets , One to Kill you and the Other to Make sure you are Dead....

- AIT Reporter : Mr Akpors what do you think about Tonto Dikeh's new singles?

AKPORS: Ah, it is meant for people who are ready to die

- #YEPAA is when a DJ Plays TONTO DIKEH'S song at a Funeral & the dead person wakes up to change the Track

- I sang under duress - Tonto Dikeh claims.
We'R responsible -Boko Haram admit.
Dnt try itagain -TB Joshua warns.
Dis is sad - Nigerians comment

- I Fink Tonto's Song is nyz if we can jst listen to d lyrics we'll *dodges slap *wait lemme finish na *dodges bullet *dodges bomb *ahh*picks race*

- Truth be told, if what Tonto Dike did qualifies to be referred to as singing, then my generator is the greatest vocalist of all time.

- Tonto Dikeh introduced and ended her music career in a day. She said "Hi & It's Over

{Just imagining how frustrated Tonto will be right now, 9ja i hail ooo}

No comments:

Post a Comment